I Have A Plan (11/18/2019)

Dear friends and family,

What is there to say this week? Hm... Well we had some success finding some new people, and we have appointments lined up. Pray those go well. Our main man on date, John, has been progressing except he said he'd come to church Saturday evening but the next morning something came up and he wasn't able to make it. Unfortunate, but not exactly his fault. Still worrisome though. Hopefully everything gets together and he is able to make his baptismal date for December 21st.

This past week's My Plan was really good--I got to the section where it has you think of who you want to be in one year and I unexpectedly thought of a ton of goals that I felt really good about. So I guess I'm pretty excited to make those happen. I have a lot of work to do.

Love,
Elder Gallagher

PIC: An oddity of nature and gravity
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Chapter (12/2/2019)

Some Weird Diversion (11/26/2018)

Incredible News (11/4/2019)