Last Chapter (12/2/2019)

Well, I will wait to reflect upon my mission until next week's weekly. Despite the fact that I don't have too much else to say this week.

The trio life is good. Elder Borden and Elder Schreiter are great missionaries. I think this trio is even better than the two other trios I was a part of between transfers on two separate occasions.

I thought of something interesting recently. It was really uplifting and profound.

I kind of forgot what it was. ...That's why you write things down sooner!

All I remember, basically, is that it's silly to expect someone to get through life without having made lots of mistakes. It's a given that mistakes, even big ones, will be made. That's kind of inevitable. It's okay. Just move on. That's what I tell myself anyway. I feel like I had some cool analogy for this but I forgot what it was.

I'm striving to stay focused. I am trying my hardest. I'm sticking it out till the end, feeling the Spirit, doing my best. It can be a challenge. But it's going pretty well in spite of troubles and lack of progress with our people being taught. Keep prayin'.

Can't believe it's the Christmas season! It's gonna be fun. Also can't believe I have only one more Sunday and P-day as a missionary.

I promise I will write a long mission reflection for my final weekly next week. It may be on Tuesday instead of Wednesday due to a temple trip for Elder Schreiter's year mark.

Love,
Elder Gallagher

PICS: An Amish restaurant we went to. Apparently they have those. It was pretty good. From left to right: Elders Schreiter, Borden, and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Weird Diversion (11/26/2018)

Incredible News (11/4/2019)