Incredible News (11/4/2019)

Dear friends and family,

We've been trying our best to make things happen in Mansfield. Progress has been a little bit slow. Adapting to new areas isn't my favorite thing. Hard to know if you're doing your best. But we're doing okay overall.

So we got some incredible news... an apostle is visiting our mission. I've been waiting my entire mission for something like this. Dieter F. Uchtdorf is coming to visit the Ohio Columbus Mission on November 23rd. The entire mission will be together which in and of itself is unprecedented at least in my time. I am very much looking forward to that.

In other news, I started My Plan this week, which is a 6-week program for missionaries when they are in their last transfer in order to prepare them for their return home and ensure they transition well. It's kinda weird because I've already partly gone through it with the three missionaries I killed off (Elder Penny, Elder Henrie, and Elder Miller [two of whom are married now by the way]) so I basically know it like the back of my hand sort of. Hahaha.

I'm very much still trying to figure out how I can be certain I got everything out of my mission that I was supposed to. Or that I need to. Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult to see myself clearly. Why I can't feel happier. Why I still feel the things I do. I guess the answer was in Come, Follow Me last week...just continue in the things you already know to be true, like the scriptures.

Love,
Elder Gallagher

PIC: No comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Chapter (12/2/2019)

Some Weird Diversion (11/26/2018)