Is This Thing On (9/23/2019)
Dear friends and family, Firstly, someone I taught was baptized! Not by me though. It was Alberta, who I did not find but started teaching pretty early on here in Warren. We weren't really getting anywhere with her however and though I can't remember all the reasoning behind it as this point, we made the decision to hand her off to the sisters in the ward. From there Alberta seemed to take off, so I guess it was a good match-up. I also got asked to give a talk this week in church. I got asked on Friday. I spent most of my spare time writing it. I got the inspiration to actually tell a personal story, which I almost never am prone to do because I don't consider any of my life experiences very inspiring. This one wasn't particularly either--the talk was about "love one another" and I felt inspired to tell the story of when I trained a new missionary and failed to demonstrate love. It seemed to work out okay. The microphone has been broke...

Comments
Post a Comment